Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Viewer's Choice

I am bored. And when I'm bored I do things like this:

I have a list of my twenty favorite books of all time. What I want you to do, semi-dedicated reader, is have you choose which one you think is best. I'll be putting them up four at a time and you can vote for your favorite of those and then I'll move on to the next part at the start of May. Round one begins today and ends April 2 around 10:00.

The books are:

GOING BOVINE by Libba Bray
AUDREY, WAIT! by Robin Benway
SPEAK by Laurie Halse Anderson
JUST LISTEN by Sarah Dessen

After a bit of debating with myself I decided you can only vote once (sorry). Hopefully this will be more interesting than if, say, I decided, because that would be boring. Have fun!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Imbecilic Book Blogger/Psycho Type Person

1 comment: